Events, Workshops and Classes
Check this page often for events and instruction. Love of Spirit is an instructional church.
Our intention is to help those seeking help and education in the areas of Spiritualism.
Intuitive Development Class Offered in2018
For information contact Rev. Bonnie at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OFFERING 2 CLASSES - JULY 29 and JULY 30
Class dates: July 29 - August 5 - August 19 - August 26 - September 9 - September 16 @ 11:00am -1:00pm
Class dates: July 30 - August 6 - August 20 - August 27 - September 10 - September 17 @ 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Lesson 1: What is the practice of Metaphysics? What Is Philosophy? Am I the only one who thinks this way? What is the Spiritual Awakening?
Learn the definition of metaphysics, the different types of metaphysics, and a rationale for why the field is not as mysterious as many people think.
- What are the messages and signs given to us from those in the world of spirit. The things you sense are not just happening to you. They happen to many around you.
- Why does the spirit never die?
- Where does the spirit go?
- Learn why the things you see on TV are made for TV ratings and the distorted picture they present.
- What are affirmations?
- Why is it important to understand why Philosophy has a part in metaphysical practices?
- Why is it important to know the history, their origin, and various meanings of words?
- Why during the spiritual awakening, are there many people who experience the same thoughts, phenomena and feeling you experience. Learn the signs.
- Do you trust a psychic? Learn the traits of a reputable psychic and one who you should be leary.
Exercise: Learn your Guide’s name, exploring your safe place, affirmations, introduction to the signs. Testing intuition, how to journal.
Lesson 2: The world of Meditation, Laws of Nature and Smudging.
Meditation is vital when connecting with a higher vibration. Those who are serious in their mediumship will meditate.
- What are the various types of meditation that are effective in metaphysical practices?
- Why is meditation so important in our daily lives?
- What is the purpose of meditation?
- What are the benefits of meditation?
- If you are having a hard time achieving that state of consciousness, this class will help you reach that higher self.
- What is metta and/or mantra.
- What is smudging?
- What are the differences in plants that can be burned?
Exercise: Testing intuition, Joy guide meditation, how to smudge, and protection prayers.
Lesson 3: Discovering your mediumship abilities.
It’s important to understand why you sense things the way you do.
- How does spirit communicate with us?
- How spiritual are you?
- What do you know about Tarot?
- Are you able to distinguish color?
- What type of medium are you?
Exercise: Testing intuition with remote viewing, what is real and what is created by the mind, how spiritual are you, learning more of the signs from spirit, learning to give a message.
Lesson 4: Religion and spirituality. Spiritual Healing & Energy Medicine.
Study of a God (or gods) and the nature of the divine.
- Can you be spiritual without religion?
- Are you an Earth Angel?
- What are the different forms of healing and why can they be effective.
- What is energy medicine and how does that impact our lives.
- What is the source behind this energy?
- Who are star children?
- How do mediums give readings?
- Color sensitivity.
Exercise: Learning more on your spirituality, are you an Earth angel? Testing your sensitivity of color recollection – practice the gift of giving spirit messages.
Lesson 5: Mediumship – What are the different forms of Mediumship? What is Psychic? Can one be both? Learning to communicate with spirit. What do the signs mean?
Know when to use each and what they contribute to each event.
- What is the difference between a medium and a psychic?
- Where are these practices used and how do you get involved?
- You will learn how to protect yourself when working with spirit energy.
- What are the “clair’s?”
- What are the different types of Mediumship?
- What are the terms used in metaphysical work?
- Learn how to use a pendulum.
- What is time?
- Do you know the healing powers of crystals?
- When given symbols by spirit, what does that mean?
- How to do readings with a deck of playing cards.
- Is color sensitivity real?
- Learn and trust why there should be no fear in the movement of energy. Learn how your guides communicate with you.
Exercise: Interpreting dreams and learn the elements of a physical/mental mediumship circle. Setting and using your pendulum, connecting with a loved one that is in spirit.
Lesson 6: Trusting your Mediumship and Psychic skills. Informal Practice Circle.
You will be involved in a Mediumship circle. Experience firsthand spirit communications.
- Did you hear what I heard?
- Did you see what I see?
- Forming circle guidelines.
This is a commitment to mediumship development. You must attend each class to reach your goal of increasing your intuition.
- Please bring a three ring binder to the class.
- You may want to bring a pen and possibly something to drink.
- Each class is two hours. Dress comfortably. The class will meet every two weeks.
- Cost of the class is a donation of $15 per class. This will cover the cost of printing and rent for the instruction space.
- To reserve your place or for any questions, comments or concerns contact Bonnie at revbonnie1216@aol.