Check this page often for events and instruction. Love of Spirit is an instructional church.
Our intention is to help those seeking help and education in the areas of Spiritualism.
Intuitive Development Class Offered in 2019
For information contact Rev. Bonnie at: email@example.com.
OFFERING CLASSES STARTING March 17, 2019
Class dates: March 17 - March 24 - April 7 - April 14 - April 28 - May 5 @ 11:00am -1:00pm
Lesson 1: Introduction to intuition and intuitive development.
Learn the signs of intuition and how that plays in your life. Learn how to detect the signs.
- What is metaphysics?
- Why does the spirit never die?
- Where does the spirit go?
- Learn why the things you see on TV are made for TV ratings and the distorted picture they present.
- What are affirmations?
- Why during the spiritual awakening, are there many people who experience the same thoughts, phenomena and feeling you experience. Learn the signs.
- Do you trust a psychic? Learn the traits of a reputable psychic and one who you should be leary.
Exercise: Learn your Guide’s name, exploring your safe place, affirmations, introduction to the signs. Testing intuition, how to journal.
Lesson 2: The world of Meditation, Laws of Nature and Smudging.
Meditation is vital when connecting with a higher vibration. Those who are serious in their mediumship will meditate.
- What are the various types of meditation that are effective in metaphysical practices?
- Why is meditation so important in our daily lives?
- If you are having a hard time achieving that state of consciousness, this class will help you reach that higher self.
- Protection prayers
- Laws of Nature
- What is smudging?
- What are the differences in plants that can be burned?
Exercise: Testing intuition, Joy guide meditation, how to smudge, and protection prayers.
Lesson 3: Discovering your mediumship abilities.
It’s important to understand why you sense things the way you do.
- How does spirit communicate with us?
- How spiritual are you?
- Learning a new language.
- Tarot and Tarot Readers?
- What spiritual gifts do you have?
Exercise: Testing intuition with remote viewing, what is real and what is created by the mind, how spiritual are you, learning more of the signs from spirit, learning to give a message.
Lesson 4: Angels and Healing
Study of a God (or gods) and the nature of the divine.
- Earth Angels
- Difference between Earth Angels and Lightworkers
- Star children.
- What is energy medicine and how does that impact our lives.
- Are you an energy healer?
- Healing stones.
- How do mediums give readings?
Exercise: Learning more on your spirituality, are you an Earth angel? Practice the gift of giving spirit messages.
Lesson 5: Mediumship – What are the different forms of Mediumship? What is Psychic? Can one be both? Learning to communicate with spirit. What do the signs mean?
Know when to use each and what they contribute to each event.
- What are the terms used in intuitive development?
- What are the different types of Mediumship?
- How to use a pendulum.
- Readings with cards.
- Is color sensitivity real?
- Learn and trust why there should be no fear in the movement of energy.
- Learn how your guides communicate with you.
Exercise: Learn the elements of a physical/mental mediumship circle. Setting and using your pendulum, connecting with a loved one that is in spirit.
Lesson 6: Trusting your Mediumship and Psychic skills. Informal Practice Circle.
You will be involved in a Mediumship circle. Experience firsthand spirit communications.
- How your guides communicate with you.
- Did you hear what I heard?
- Did you see what I see?
- Forming circle guidelines.
This is a commitment to mediumship development. You must attend each class to reach your goal of increasing your intuition.
- Please bring a three ring binder and some paper to the class.
- You may want to bring a pen and possibly something to drink.
- Each class is two hours. Dress comfortably. The class will meet every two weeks with a week break after two weeks.
- Cost of the class is a donation of $15 per class. This will cover the cost of printing and rent for the instruction space.
- To reserve your place or for any questions, comments or concerns contact Bonnie at revbonnie1216@aol.